2012-01-06

Short Fict :: What I Found on Mom's Bedroom

What I Found on Mom's Bedroom
--|| this is a fanfict using my Hetalia OC. Indonesia(Ayu, Left) and Malaysia(Afrina, Right). It would be OOC. 
So, please go if you don't like || --


What I found there,
Is something unbelievable.

Morning on the archipelago. Reached the house of the Red White worker, Ayu. She lives there alone after her mother disappear a few hundred years ago. "Old memories," She remembered the day when she young, with her beloved -tsundere- sister, Afrina, who had become the country of true Asia.
"Hey! Ayu! Look! Look! I just get this paper from Ibu Pertiwi's room!"
"Heh?!"
Ayu slowly walks to her sister who look very happy with the thing she get from Ibu Pertiwi. "Are you sure about that?" ask Ayu, trying to be calm. She's a bit worried about her sister. "Stealing is bad!"
"Sshss!" "I already ask the guard, lha~ They allowed me. They said is okay to take this one!"
"Umm... Have you see What's inside?" ask Ayu curious. 
"Um, No! But, I bet it will be awesome lha!" answer her confidently.
"Does Ibu Pertiwi know this?" ask Ayu, stepping closely to Afrina who is ready to open that piece of paper.
"She will ... know." answer Afrina grinned.
"Hiii! I can't believe you!!" said Ayu childishly. She often looked like Afrina's twin sister. Almost every people mistaken her as Afrina. Almost everyone.Sometimes, Ayu feels Afrina was trying to be just like her, which is very weird for her. But, after a few thought, that's normal. Well, We are Majapahits after all!
"So, You want to open it or what?!" 
"... Maybe."
"Well, then~ Let's re-"
"Wait! Could we countdown?? It must be really specials for us! Well, this is our first time get to see her stuff."
"Okay, then. You count!"
"Heeh?!"
"I'll pull the paper on three!"
"Satu...".
"... Dua...."
".... ...." they stared each other. 
And finally, Ayu said, "... ... TIGA! BUKAAA!!" Afrina hurried open the paper, and silence take over those two. The cold air breezed.
"Hoi! Indon!" 
"-Eh! Malon!" Ayu snapped from her flashback. Ah! It's Afrina. Wait! What is she doing here?!
"Wondering? He he! I was going to bring you something!"
"Huh?! Really? What? Some tricks? I'll pass!" said Ayu turning back her faces.
"Tricks? Pfftt- You expect me to do Magic Tricks like UK? Haha!"
"Wel, You are a witch. What I can expect from you more!"
"Don't be so pussy!" said Afrina. She holds Ayu hands."Do you still remember the piece of paper??"
"!!"
"What is this??" ask Afrina with smile on her face. "Hee~! This must be a joke!"
"I don't understand these!" "WHAAA!!" they both panicked. 
"It must be a curse from Ibu Pertiwi for peeking her stuff! waaa~! Afrina!! How could you do this to me??" Ayu start cried. But, she tried to hold it back.
"No, wait! I think if we burn thi-" "Ayu?"
...
"That Paper ..."
"Yup. That paper is right here!" answer Afrina happily. She seems ignorance about her sister's face or she just love to see her sister on pain. She's a troublesome sister.
"That paper who curse us!" Ayu starts laughing out loud.Both of them start laughing together.
"Do you want to see it again?"
"Sure, why not?"
So, they open back their paper,
It's only
a
blank
paper.
"Unique!" said their self giggling.

-*-

A/N : Satu, Dua, Tiga = one, two, three
Ibu Pertiwi is national personification of Indonesia and East Malaysia, the allegory of Tanah Air (Indonesian: land and water), the Indonesian Motherland.But, In her, I used her as their mother. No reasons.
Pardon for my bad grammar. 
Pardon for my bad writing skills.
Sorry for the confusing end. ; w ;'
reviews open~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar di hargai selalu...