2012-01-13

Little Adventure on BCE

BCE? BCE is a residential complex near my school. The resident almost all full of my teachers at my school. It's a big resident! ;_; REALLY BIG! No kidding! I had walk like... 100000 times and can't find the way out! I'm lose in the middle of no where with rain!
But, somehow we manage to get out.



Let's just say...
One day, I, once again, loose my personal belonging that I believe I had give it to my teacher and My friend was going to copy her report card in order from her Mom. So, we decided to ask our teacher. My teacher said all of the students personal belonging -report card-  are on his house. So, he told us to go by his house after school. His house color is grayish.
The school end on 11 AM, We went home early today because our teachers having a little party.... or something, meeting maybe? huh. Don't know! What I know is,  we must wait till "the party" is over. Then, we wait. But, My friend doesn't want to wait and decide to go to his house earlier and took the report card herself. As her friend, I can't let her go alone -specially when she doesn't know where's BCE-, I join in.

We finally came to BCE, but then, we forgot the address! I ask my friend, she said Our teacher house is T10/11 (change the num :P private!). So, we search for T10. We passed the same street all over and over again. Tired? We went back to school. We decided to wait for Our Teacher, let just say... Mr.U.

While waiting, I was so bored and start drawing some random drawings. Freaking drawings by boredom. I don't know what I was thinking. And then, I start linearting it. She saw my drawings, and told me to bring out the pencil colour. So, then, She start colouring my drawings! She is awesome on coloring! She also told me very very funny story and unique fact about drawings and color.

Time passed, It's already 12! We went to the office looking for Mr. U. He is there, still at "the party". Once again, we went to BCE ourself in hope of finding the T10/11. But, still... we are failed. We lost in the middle of nowhere! And It's almost raining! But, glad, We found the way out from there! And we are near the minimarket. =w=' And, My friend start singing "Alamat Palsu (False Address)" by Ayu Ting Ting. A really famous song in Indonesia. xD I laughed.

So, we went back to the school. It's around 1PM.
Looks like "the party" is over, We can see Mrs. T and Mrs. A are going home. We hurried to the office, and... D'uh! SNAP! Mr. U already went home! Looks like he forget about us. ;_;

Went home back now? NO! We, once again, walk to the deep of BCE, but, one step, we back to school again. Asking for help.
But, No body there. So, We went to BCE again. Oh! There's a teacher in the middle of the gang! So, We rush out and ask her. It's Mr. P. She knows Mr.U's house. She said, "Just go straight there to the corner of the street, when you found a junction, turn right, near the Mosque on the right. That's Mr. U's house."

We followed the direction. But then, we got lost on the junction. Nobody is there to ask. But, there's a grandma there following us. So, she asks us. Our answer, "We need to go to T10/11. Would you mine telling us, Mam?" with happy faces.
She give us the direction. But, It's a bit different. She told us to go up ahead till we find a Adilin Salon. So, we finally made it.
WE FINALLY FOUND T10/01! EXICTING! XD
So, we run to the next 10 house, but....
well, it shows T10/11, but.... we don't found any mosque near. AAHH!! ALAMAT PALSU SONG JUST TOOK OUR DAYSSS!!!! and ... RAAINNN!!
So, I ask her to went back to the BCE entrance because it's raining.
She nodded. And... we went to BCE entrance near the minimarket -that's mean the third BCE entrance, the second one is in front of mys chool-.
While we are walking, the raining is getting worsen. I fell like i want to faint. But, I can't ! I just can't let it happen!

We take a shelter. Not a really comfy shelter near the market. =_=
I called my English lesson teacher, Mr. Z. Then, My friend told me to ask about Mr. U's house. I grinned, "Why I haven't think about it?! Urgh!"
So, I called. Mr. Z give us a direction, "From the market, Straight to inside, turn right near a green mosque! You can find it from the bridge!"
call ended. And then, I remembered! There's a teacher I know around here! And I have his phone! Maybe, we can ask for a help! My friend fired up and start putting smile on her face. That's it! Our spirit is back!
We got another clue from Mr. F, he said, "From My house, Go to the junction, and then ask a nearby Vegetableman (Man who sell vegetables)."

It's still raining, But we don't want to loose our time! So, we walk under the rain with the direction from Mr. F and Mr. Z!
We search for the vegeman. We somehow think It was closed. ._. And that's when our spirit gone. But then, I found a bridge. We enter. And there's a Mosque! But there's still no house with grayish color. We slowly walked back out the bridge.
My-My! I'm thirsty that time. So, we went to a nearby house who sell Aqua bottle. I bought one, and... my friend ask the housekeeper. Her answer is, "I know who is Mr.F... but... who is Mr. U??".
We tried to smile calmly. We loose in the middle of nowhere. AGAIN.

But then, Alhamdulillah! There's a lady who knows Mr. U! She is delightful to take us there. We cheered up and start following her. And then, we finally meet the house. But wait... Is this a bridge we have see the last time??
Finally. We found our teacher house. and went home with our report card. orz

AHH!! ROUGH DAAYY! BUT EXCITING! XDD
We do a collab and play under the rain! Oh! This is sooo awesome day for me.
Huuwaa... i'm sleepy.
Night guys! OwO/
btw, see our drawings? o3o

click the image to see full view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar di hargai selalu...